Whether you are a caregiver, family or friend, supporting someone with Alzheimer’s can be overwhelming. Alzheimers.net compiled a list of six online resources to help provide community support, tips and resources to those who are close to Alzheimer’s.
- The Alzheimer’s and Dementia Caregiver Center is the Alzheimer’s Association’s caregiver portal which provides a variety of tools and resources.
- The Big List of Alzheimer’s Resources from A Place for Mom will steer you to resources on everything from clinical trials to book and blog recommendations.
- Community Resources Finder is an Alzheimer’s Association tool that will help you locate resources, services and programs within your own community.
- The Caregiver Space is focused on supporting caregiver’s needs with blogs, learning centers, journaling space, etc.
- ALZConnected is the Alzheimer’s Association’s virtual community of caregivers and contains both a message board and solutions page.
- Alzheimer’s Reading Room is a great blog for the latest news and developments in the world of Alzheimer’s.
If you have any questions about caring for your loved one with Alzheimer’s or questions about memory care communities, Cross Creek at Lee’s Summit Assisted Living | Memory Care is always here to help you! Feel free to email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 816.607.5700.
To read the full Alzheimers.net article, click here.